You are seeing all these amazing and sometimes weird looking fish underwater whether you are scuba diving or snorkeling. Wouldn’t be great to know what they are and how they are named?
This course provides an overview of the fish families found in the Caribbean Sea, Red Sea and Indo-Pacific ocean so if you are planning on travelling and diving in these areas this will help you to classify and identify the fish that you see. You can be an expert in no time, great for identifying the fish that you discover and any pub quizzes! And another course that can be done online.
What is the course about?
- You will how to identify physical characteristics to identify all types of fish.
- Identify patterns of behavior that contribute to identification.
- Identify the fish families in the Caribbean, Red Sea and Indo-Pacific and learn more about them.
- There is a lot to discover about these regions, that is why there are 8 chapters in the course, there is a lot of fish to learn about.
How long does it take?
- There are 8 chapters to read with a short quiz after each one, followed by an exam.
- You can take the exam as many times as necessary to achieve the required 100% pass rate. If you are a quick study it could take you just 1 day but there is no fixed schedule so you can take your time.
Who can take the course?
- Anyone over the age of 10 years and you don’t need to be a diver so your friends can do the course too, let them know about it.
- You do not need to be an SSI certified diver either.
- There are no dives required to complete the course although it would be great if you want to do some.
How much does it cost?
- Times are hard right now for many people, so the cost is very cheap just like our other ecology courses it is only 2,000 baht which can be paid via Paypal.
How can I register?
- If you are already a Mojo customer contact us either by email [email protected] or through Facebook and we can register the course for you once you have paid a deposit of 1,000 baht.
- Once we have registered you will receive an email with access to the course through the MySSI app.
- If you are not a Mojo customer but want to complete the course you will need to register with SSI first at www.divessi.com, not forgetting to choose Mojo Divers as your dive centre.
- Then contact us as above.