While waiting for the world to restart there is plenty of opportunity to increase your diving knowledge so when you can start diving again you will be ready! SSI have offered the Science of Diving course online for free until the end of June, so you don’t pay the certification fee. Maybe you can just pay a little for the instructors time.
What is Science of Diving about?
- The course provides in-depth information about diving physics, physiology, environment and equipment. You will develop a complete understanding of the underwater world and its effect on the human body.
- We include this in our Divemaster course but as any diver can still do the course why not study now. Having the SOD certification would mean once you complete the SSI Dive Guide course you automatically get the SSI Divemaster rating without having to do anything else.
- If you are planning to take the step of becoming a dive professional this course will be part of your Divemaster training, so why wouldn’t you take a head start on your new career!
What is Included?
- The most comprehensive online training materials in the diving industry.
- Online lessons available for each topic with experienced and knowledgeable instructor.
- Science of Diving certification.
Who can take the course?
A certified diver from any diving agency, you can be anything from open water diver or higher, there is no excuse 🙂
How much does it cost?
- 0-6000 THB Pay what you can. If you are struggling, the course is on us. If you still have stable income, we appreciate whatever you can pay. We are all in this together!
OK, how do I sign up?
- SSI Diver already? Simply log in to MySSI and register for the Science of Diving. If you have the MySSI app on your phone don’t forget to use that.
- Certification from another agency? No problem, head to www.divessi/register. Remember to add Mojo Divers as your dive centre so we can be in touch with you and follow your progress as you read the materials. Do not forget to Download the MySSI app for the best learning experience.
Once you have signed up for the course keep an eye on your email as Mojo Divers will receive a notification of your course registration…. Start reading! The exam is now online as well, you will have to get 100% but you can have as many attempts as you need. If you are not sure about a subject then online academics can help.
Any questions? We are here for you 7 days a week. Drop us an email [email protected] or message here on Facebook.
As we move through the year there will be more opportunities for online courses such as ecology course so keep updated through our Facebook and Instagram pages or we send you emails directly, just incase you missed it.