Divemaster Course | 2 months | 10000 THB deposit
Thinking of becoming a professional diver? Want a change of lifestyle and live the dream? Or you just have a real passion for diving and want to improve your diving skills? Then the SSI Divemaster course is for you.
Your SSI Divemaster Training will include:
- All training materials in your preferred language, digital copies accessible from your phone or laptop
- All professional membership fees valid through the renewal year
- Unlimited diving for the duration of your course
- Use of high quality rental equipment
- Certifications in the following courses: Dive Guide, Science of Diving, Deep Diving, Enriched Air Nitrox, Night and Limited Visibility Diving and Navigation Diving
- Specialised workshops and lectures on Marine Life and conservation
- SSI professional merchandise goodies
After becoming certified as an SSI Divemaster you will be authorised to:
- Guide certified divers on recreational scuba dives
- Conduct the Try Snorkel and Snorkeling Programme
- Teach, supervise and issue recognition cards for the SSI Snorkeling program
- Act as a certified assistant for all SSI recreational courses
- Assist during open water training dives by taking no more than two students on excursion dives
- Qualify as a Training Specialist for the SSI Ecology Speciality programs
We also do monthly clean ups at dive sites and the beaches in collaboration with other dive schools that you are encouraged to join. If you want to know more please contact us and one of our senior staff will be happy to answer any questions at [email protected]
You must be at least 18 years old, have the SSI Stress and Rescue certification or equivalent, hold a current CPR, First Aid and Oxygen Provider qualification (within the last 24 months) and be physically fit for diving. You will need to submit a current medical signed by a physician within the last 12 months which you can do here on Koh Tao.
A full set of equipment is required if you wish to pursue a career in the diving industry but we understand that you may want to do this course to boost your skills and confidence as a diver and/or you plan to travel after. So we have equipment packages that if you buy online when booking you will recieve a discount of 15%!
A part of being a dive professional is being able to offer Dive Centres something that others cannot, like being able to service and maintain dive equipment, or being a Freediver for instance. So here at Mojo Divers we would like to offer you the opportunity to add these extra skills your Resumes by attending courses by specially trained professionals. For more information please specify your interests upon booking.
If you are interested in becoming a Divemaster, then contact us now [email protected]